We have 2 copies of the Sea Shepherd 2014 Ocean Guardians Diary to give away to two lucky photographers.
All you have to do is like our new page, and post a photo to the special Facebook album we’ve created for the competition.
The shot with the most likes by December 20th 2013 will be declared the winner and a shiny new 2014 Ocean Guardians diary will be delivered to you (hopefully by New Year’s) along with the respect and adulation of our awesome community.
The second diary will be given to a runner up or “Organiser’s Choice” winner who will be selected by your organisers.
Rules for the photo:
- Must be taken on a Scuba Buddies dive.
- Must be from 01/07/2013 until competition close 19/12/2013.
- You need to be happy for us to use your image on our sites and promotional material, it’s fine to include a watermark in a corner not larger than 10% of the image. We will guarantee that the watermark will remain on the image, and any cropping can either be done by you, or we can include your watermark on a cropped image. Full credit for the image will be given wherever used.
- This is not a “professional” competition, it’s not about perfect form, the best camera, or the technical skills of the photographer. Hopefully the winning image will be one which reflects the spirit of the group, and the joy of diving.
- Please try to avoid spamming us with “please like my photo” or asking all of your friends to Like the page and vote for you (unless they’re scuba divers, then it’s OK 😉 ). We will regularly remind people to vote.
- The decision on the “Organiser’s Choice” is final, the total number of “Likes” on the image on FB will determine the “Popular Choice” winner.
- There is no entry fee, and this is not a profitable nor charitable competition, beyond the contribution of the purchase of the prizes to the Sea Shepherd Foundation.
- Maximum of 3 photos per entrant.
- Please upload full resolution images.
How to enter:
- Head over to http://woobox.com/wub7vf and fill in the form.
- Please do not spam the group or page with requests for likes, we’ll remind visitors regularly to check out the album and vote for their favourite.
That’s it! Get in there and enjoy, and yes we know the prize isn’t exactly earth shattering, but we’re not rich and the prizes were personally donated by me, Bruce.